公车司机 bus driver
卡车司机 Truck Driver
女司机 women drivers
出租司机 taxi driver
私人司机 Private Driver
司机长 head driver
1. The lorry driver escaped unhurt, but a pedestrian was injured.
2. The driver managed to escape from the vehicle and shout a warning.
3. Abidjan was thrown into turmoil because of a protest by taxi drivers.
4. Rude taxi drivers clocked up a total of 239 offences in 1990.
5. It is usual to tip waiters, porters, guides and drivers.
6. The driver failed to negotiate a bend and ran into a tree.
7. The cabdriver took them on a circuitous route to the police station.
8. The driver was a trim young woman of perhaps thirty.
9. The team would have need of a driver of his worth.
10. Many people believe reckless drivers are treated too leniently.
11. Drivers honked their horns in solidarity with the peace marchers.
12. He sent his driver to fetch him a strawberry shake.
13. Behind him was a long queue of angry motorists.
14. Rescue services have been working round the clock to free stranded motorists.
15. I asked the driver to put his foot down for Nagchukha.